September for me was filled with a lot of stress and getting into new routines. I like change but sometimes it takes awhile for me to just get use to them.. especially since I'm in school now. I did a ok job finishing up some products.. I haven't been wearing too much makeup lately since I've been pretty busy but lets start reviewing!
1. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle Extract- Out of all the dry shampoos I have tried.. I still turn to this one. I don't know why but it make my hair feel amazing again and get me through a couple more days of not washing. The smell of this isn't the greatest and it does come out white on your hair when you spray it but goes away after brushing it out.. if you don't mind those two things then give it a try because I love it!
2. Balea Facial Cleansing Cloths- I have mentioned these in a couple of empties posts now but this was my last package that I have had for a long time now. I do like these but as you know.. I'm going to try other facial cloths and find out truly what my fav is.
3. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes- Very first time trying these and I'm pleased to say I really like them! Removed all my makeup without leaving a gross residue over my skin and eyes. I love how the cloth is bigger and the smell is absolutely amazing. Not overpowering at all.. fresh is what I think about when using these.. I'm on to trying other facial cloths but like these a lot!
4. Clarins Total Body Lift- I know this is just a tiny little sample but I think from wanting results... I really didn't see any. I put this on before going to the pool one day.. just to try it out.. but did nothing for me.
5. O.P.I Avojuice Skin Quenchers (Coconut Melon)- I received a couple of these little hand creams at Christmas time last year and I finally dug them out and now just started using them. I love the smell of this one and a co-worker actually asked who smells like coconuts.. he defiantly liked it! I do like these a lot.. and feel really great on my hands and arms.
6. L'Oreal Magic Skin B.B. Cream (Light)- My very first time ever trying a B.B. cream.. I got this sample from I think the Glow magazine that came in the mail. It was soo cool how it came out this dark colour.. I was so worried.. and then just adjusted right on my skin.. I just thought it was the neatest thing ever. It gave my skin a natural glow. I would buy this B.B. cream for sure.. but I have to finish my Smashbox one first.
7. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (Light Beige)- I don't think just having one sample of this I can really judge this product. It was really hot outside and I spent most of the day outdoors and this product claims that it should last up to 16 hours.. but I didn't think it did. It melted away on my face leaving me not looking so great after. Would like to try another sample of this for sure.
8. Cargo Triple Action Mascara- I basically used this for my bottom lashes. I didn't like this mascara at all compared to the Cargo Lash Activator mascara that I tried out before... its a better product then this one.. I have one more sample of the triple action mascara to get through but then I will not be purchasing it.
9. Wonderstruck Taylor Swift Perfume- I bought this the very first day this perfume launched because I am a Taylor Swift lover and I really enjoyed the scent of this. I don't think I'll buy this perfume full size just because I would rather try new scents. I did smell her new one that just came out.. not a fan of it.. so I won't be buying it but I will be buying her new CD ! :)
10. Sample Size Perfume- ValentinoValentina- Like it but not enough to buy it. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb- Like it but I bought my mom this for her birthday one year.. so its her scent now. Vera Wang Princess Night- I would buy this.. great for nights out on the town.
There ya have it... all my empties for the month of September! If you have any questions about any of the products.. leave a message below and I'll be sure to answer you!
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?