This month just flew by.. but I can actually say I think I did a pretty good job with my empties this month *pats self on back* I also have a pretty decent amount of products that are almost used up as well.. I am really trying to use up what I have.. until Black Friday.. then I'm going to all out that day! I love going to Ulta Beauty in the states and doing some damage there.. they have pretty good deals on that day.. It would be lovely if the Naked Palette 2 was on sale... a girl can dream....right?
Now lets start reviewing..
1. Osis Session 3 Finish Hair Spray- This is my FAV hair spray out of everything I have used before. I have been using this can since April of this year and finally finished it (don't use hair spray often) I used this product while I was in Mexico for my friends wedding and I curled my own hair.. even through the rain and heat this hair spray was my new best friend! I bought another hair spray the other day and still nothing will compare to this! The smell is also not bad as well! Already Repurchased.
2. Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Powder (SP30)- Again I bought this for my Mexico trip in April and now just finished it. The reason why I bought this product was because I didn't want to put sunscreen on my face and break out so I bought this as my alternative. When the lady told me that's all I needed to protect me from the sun I didn't believe her. I was soo scared going out just with this powder on my face... and my result.. no sunburn.. I was amazed! I used this for the whole trip! I have been using it to set my foundation ever since. Would Repurchase.
3. Bath & Body Works Shower Gel (Pink Grapefruit) - When I bought this in the store I loved it but when I brought it home and used it... I hated it. The smell was a "true" grapefruit smell.. and I don't like that. I like a sweeter grapefruit smell. Wouldn't Repurchase.
4. O.P.I Avojuice Hand and Body Lotion (Mango)- I love how moisturizing this lotion is. I just throw this little lotion in my bag and I'm off! I love the smell of the sweet mango. I've been doing my clinical for school and using this hand lotion has helped me with my itchy hands from overusing hand sanitizer. Would Repurchase.
5. Pantene Aqua Light Conditioner- This product didn't make a different to my hair. The smell is good.. it smells very fresh but for my hair type I like using conditioners for chemically treated hair. Wouldn't Repurchase.
6. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (Light/Medium)- I didn't love this product. When it went on it was a pretty nice coverage and my skin looked pretty good.. but then as my day went on it made my skin too shiny for my liking. Wouldn't Repurchase.
7. Gosh BB Cream- Hated this product. When applying it.. it made my skin instantly oily and shiny.. I didn't understand what was happening. I grabbed my compact powder and tried to set it and still it wasn't helping. Wouldn't Repurchase.
8. Perfume Samples-
Lady Gaga Fame- Wonderful scent...I would wear this perfume for going out or at night because the scent is quite strong (would buy).
Lovestruck Floral Rush- Wayy too floral for me. The smell stays with you all day but the scent is not for me (wouldn't buy)
Burberry Body- Another perfume that lasts all day but the scent is too powerful for me (wouldn't buy)
Thierry Mugler Alien- Glad I get to try these samples.. another let down for me.. didn't like the smell (wouldn't buy)
9. Sugar Lip Treatment (Fresh)- LOVE this lip product.. it makes my lips feel really smooth and the smell is to die for. Would Repurchase.
10. B. Kamins Nia-Stem Eye Cream- Received this sample from a Luxe Box. I have never heard of the product before. The cream comes out white with little specks of blue in it. I do think its a pretty good cream.. the scent is pretty good. I have already purchased another eye cream instead. Wouldn't Repurchase.
There ya have it... all my empties for the month of October! If you have any questions about any of the products please leave a message below and I'll answer them!
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?