Monday, December 24, 2012

My Family Christmas

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday we had my side of the family Christmas get together. We usually do it every Christmas Eve but this year we did it on the 23rd. It's soo nice to have the whole family together and to see 7 little ones running around playing together. I'm so very blessed to have everyone healthy and happy around me. I ran out this morning to pick up a flower arrangement already to give to my boyfriends parents and it wasn't that crazy in the store so that was nice. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and make sure to be safe and no drinking and driving people!

{Lace Dress- H&M | Watch- Aldo Accessories | Black Tights- F21}

1 comment:

  1. cute photo! and hope you had a great christmas! didn't know you live in Windsor?! greeting from one canadian to another :D

    ReplyDelete