Well November came and went and now I'm sitting here writing this post. I think I did a pretty good job with my empties this month.. got a couple full-sized products in there so that's always a plus. School has been kicking my ass, that's why I haven't posted much... so when a month comes to a end I get excited to do this post. I started getting stomach pains after every test that I would write.. so now I'm staying away from coffee for a little bit.. I think I was taking it a little too overboard with the coffee consumption. Instead.. I have found a new little treat to be addicted to.. Candy Cane Hot Chocolate from Tim Hortons.. have you tried it yet? If you haven't.. get to your nearest Tim Hortons and fast!
So anyways... Lets start reviewing!
1. Garnier Moisture Rescue Cleansing Cloths- These wipes were just ok.. and disliked the smell. On the package it says rose extract... not my favourite and it was just a little too much smell for my wipes. It did remove my makeup but can't get over the smell. I would Not Repuchase.
2. Bath and Body Works Bubble Bath (Secret Wonderland)- I just love BBW bubble baths and the always go right with the smell of them.. and this one smells divine. On the bottle it says, a blend of strawberry, jasmine petals and white amber. I also like how many bubbles you get when you use this.. and the stay for awhile.. unlike some bubble baths they disappear as soon as you get into the tub! I would Repurchase again but there are other scents I would like to try out!
3. L'Oreal Intense Repair Nutrition Masque for Dry Hair- I also LOVED this masque. I would use it at least once every two weeks to give my hair some love. I brought this on my trip to Mexico in April and every time I went into the ocean or pool.. this is the masque I would use to make my hair soft again.. a definite lifesaver. The smell is a little bit stronger than the shampoo but on the same line. I would Repurchase again.
4. L'Oreal Intense Repair Nutrition Shampoo for Dry Hair- I LOVED this shampoo.. period. Every time I used a lot of product during the week and my hair seems dry, I would use this shampoo. It would make my hair soft and shiny and don't even get me started on the smell.. its amazing. I don't know how to describe the smell to you.. but please just go and smell it. It's like bananas and coconut.. no clue. I would Repurchase again.
5. Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo- I finally got done the shampoo this month.. last month I finished the conditioner. Again with this line.. I do like the smell.. but it doesn't do anything for my hair and I like buying products for my colour treated hair. I would Not Repurchase.
6. TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray- I had this bottle of hairspray forever.. and finally I sucked it up and used it all. I didn't like it.. that's why it took me so long to use it. I think it was a combination of the spray on it and the way it made my hair feel after using it. I would Not Repurchase.
7. Victoria's Secret Body Lotion (Amber Romance)- I like putting on lotion before I go to bed and this scent is really good and nourishing. I like using the line of products and from my haul from Victoria's Secret.. I still have a lot of lotion to go through. I like how the lotion isn't very greasy either.. I'm not a body butter kinda girl.. so this is perfect for me! I would Repurchase again.
8. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara (Blackest Black) 2x- I bought this awhile ago when they had a sale on this mascara so I bought two to try it out.. big mistake.. I should have only bought one to try. The mascara itself dries out really quick and when I apply it to my lashes it doesn't go on smoothly.. it goes on clumpy.. and you really have to work at it to get your lashes the way you like them. I sucked it up and used up both.. didn't want to.. but now I can say bye bye. I would Not Repurchase.
9. Cargo Triple Action Mascara- This is my second sample from one of my Luxe Boxes. If you want to see my review on this click here. I reviewed it in my September Empties.
10. Perfume Samples-
Versace Bright Crystal- Love this scent. Its floral, fruity and musky at the same time. Smells a little like Dior Addiction Number Two and that's my favourite perfume. Would Buy.
Ed Hardy Villain- Fruity scent and kinda reminds me of Taylor Swifts Wonder Struck perfume. Would Buy.
Acqua di Dioia Essenza- This perfume would be a night time scent for me. I wasn't over the top for this perfume but it does smell nice. Wouldn't Buy.
Thierry Mugler Angel- Reminds me of my mom because this is one of the very first perfumes I ever bought her. The scent is a little too strong for me as well.. with those factors I Wouldn't Buy.
There ya have it... all my empties for the month of November! If you have any questions or want to leave a comment on the products I've used... please do it below and I'll answer them!
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?