Friday, July 29, 2011

A Day at the River

                                                                                                  Outfit of the Day:
                                                                             The Gathering Tank- Anthropologie
                                                                             Scarlett Bouquet Floral Skirt- Ruche
                                                                                                           Wedges- Spring
                                                                             
Sometimes in life we take for granted the little things that give us joy. Today, my mom and I went to our river front in Windsor. It was such a beautiful day. Anytime I go to another city, I always stop by the river front but I never take in what I have at home. We need to appreciate the little things in life everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment