Sooo I'm not doing well with this shopping ban.. and I think I already gave up. So you can already write me off. I went to Chicago last weekend and well ya I bought some makeup and clothes. Not a lot.. but some. I think its too hard for me to do it for this long especially when you like a lot of stuff like me. I feel like I'll be spending a decent amount on clothes this summer too.. it feels like I don't have much.. which is never the case but you know what I mean! I bought something that is my new favourite thing lately too.. stay tuned I'm going to be doing a post about it!
I did a pretty good job I'd say with my empties this month.. got through a lot of my samples.. so that's always a plus in my books! Ohhh and I got my very first Ispy box in February and that was pretty exciting! I have fell in love with Coastal Scents.. the eye shadow is pretty nice!
I'm going to be blogging everyday during my March Break.. so make sure to keep a watch for my posts!! :)
1. Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser (for acne-prone skin)- I bought this awhile back because I heard great things about Aveeno and their skin care line. This cleanser had microbeads in it to gently exfoliate your skin. It was the first time ever using a product like this. For my skin, I don't feel like it worked wonders at all. I like when my face feels squeaky clean after washing.. and I never felt that way with this. I also still had breakouts.. and my annoying cystic acne. Would Not Repuchase
2. Schwarzkopf Got 2b Dry Shampoo- This is the last of this dry shampoo.. I did a review of it here if you want to check it out.
3. Quo Nail Polish Remover Dip- I'm slowing getting through all my nail polish removers before I go buy new ones. I don't like this remover at all. It takes me forever to get my nail polish off with this stuff! Now I love the pump nail polish remover that you can buy at Shoppers...but not this one. Would Not Repurchase
4. Macadamia No Tangle Pre-Styler Spray- I have a love hate relationship with this product. Sometimes my hair turns out amazing.. and sometimes it doesn't. Yes, I do agree it does get rid of my tangles when I'm brushing through my hair but would I use this again as my main leave-in conditioner for my hair.. no. Also, when it sprays it's not a mist... its more like a thick spray so it doesn't evenly distribute through your hair. Would Not Repurchase
5. Lush Daddy-O "Blue" Shampoo- I saw this at Lush and I decided to get it a try and I only bought a small size just in case I didn't like it. The results of this product is really good.. if your a blonde it does lighten up your hair. The problem with this shampoo is the smell... omg.. it's terrible. It smells like pure chemicals.. when I would be massaging it into my hair... don't dare open your eyes.. because of the chemicals they start to hurt.. not good at all. Would Not Repurchase
6. Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover- I finally got to try a sample of this. I really think its a good product and removes my makeup really well. I just don't know how I feel about the oilyness of the product and being left on my eyes. I found myself wiping off the oil residue with a tissue after because I couldn't stand it around my eyes. Maybe Would Purchase
7. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer (Warm Ivory)- I am in love with this concealer. I'm already on my second one at the moment. I love creamy concealers and this is perfect for my skin and especially my under eye area. I had problems with other concealers being too dry on my skin and making it really noticeable that I was wearing concealer... this feels like your wearing nothing at all! Holy Grail Concealer
8. O.P.I Avojuice Skin Quenchers (Jasmine) (Vanilla Snowflake)- Yes...I am finally done with these little hand lotions! Only took my a year to finish off all of them. Such a great product... and my favourite scent out of all of them was Mango Coconut. Now I'm on the hunt for my next hand cream for my purse! Would Buy
9. Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes- I have heard great things about Simple.. so I went to Shoppers to try out these wipes. I do like how they're "kind to skin" .. but my problem with these wipes is the cloth itself. The cloth was really harsh on my skin and my skin felt irritated when I was trying to get my makeup off. I don't want harsh make up wipes taking off my makeup.. a big no no. Would Not Repurchase
10. Benefit The Pore fessional- I got this sample in a shoppers treat bag. I really did like how my skin felt and how my makeup sat on top of this balm. I didn't notice a great difference from other products that I've used before. Didn't wow me. Would Not Buy
11. Lancome Visionnaire Advance Skin Corrector- It's really hard for me to judge any creams like this in just one use. It didn't do wonders for my skin.. maybe if I had the full size and used it for awhile I would notice the difference. Would Not Buy
12. Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer- I felt that this primer sample was a little too liquid for me.. I like my foundation primers to me a little thicker.. I don't know why but I feel like they last longer on my skin. Would Not Buy
13. Jergens Overnight Fix Lotion- This lotion sucks... plain and simple.. It was not moisturizing at all. It felt like I had put nothing on my skin.. weird. Would Not Buy
14. Bath and Body Works Candle (Frosted Gingerbread)- OMG... this smell was amazing. You all know how I love my BBW candles.. this one could be one of my all time favourites! It made everything smell like Christmas.. and that makes me happy. The scent was not over powering at all either.. which I like.
Would Repurchase ..... (but I'll have to wait till next Christmas)
15. Victoria's Secret Airbrush FX Face Primer- I got this little sample in a treat bag from VS a little while back. This primer is too thick for me and a little too greasy. Not a product I would want to try out again. Would Not Buy
There ya have it! All my empties for the month of February!
A little late.. but ya know I still got r done!
If you have any questions or comments about any of these products please leave a comment below!
Have you tried any of these products before??