Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 2013 Empties

Hey Everyone!

Seriously this month went by soo fast and you can defiantly see this because I only have 4 empties to show for it! I can't even believe it.. this is my worst empties month to date! Maybe its because last month was so amazing that I couldn't even finish anymore.. ya I'm blaming last month for this haha! One more month of school for me.. and then I'm a free woman.. I wonder what freedom feels like... its been a while. I'm going to try to get 2 jobs this summer.. travel a little bit and keep up with being healthy and working out... ya good luck to me! 
Does everyone have Easter plans this weekend? I have to go to school Easter Monday which is really weird to me but oh well. I already celebrated my own personal Easter by eating 6 packs of Peeps. Does anyone else have a weird obsession with Peeps or is it just me? I finally got to try the Birthday Cake flavor... its unreal... please go out and try it!
Well enough blabber... on to my pathetic empties!


Victoria's Secret Hello Darling Body Lotion (White Nectarine & Peony)- I am in love with this scent. Its the most perfect combination I have ever smelled. It instantly puts me in a good mood. I love Victoria's Secret body lotion and this one is my favorite scent of them all! Would Repurchase

Bath and Body Works Candle (Mango Cilantro)- I bought this candle last year and just finished it up now. I love the scent of this...not too overpowering. It makes my room smell like sweet mangoes. I hope they come out with this scent again. Would Repurchase

L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara (Blackest Black)- If you want a mascara that will last you a long time without having to run to the store to buy again then this is the mascara for you. I've had this mascara for so long.. its like the never ending tube. The bristles are really different on this mascara and it does a really great job lengthening and separating my lashes. I've never had a problem with clumping either. The only down side to this mascara to me is thickening.. I don't feel like it does that for my lashes and sometimes I want that in a mascara. All in all I think its a great mascara. Would Repurchase

Lancome Doll Lash Effect Mascara Wide-Eye Look- I got this tiny sample from a Luxe Box a little while back and then I got another sample of this from a Lancome promotion and then I bought a full size one just for the fun of it. So I have to get through 3 of these mascaras. This is my first empty of it... I really like this mascara.. I do agree that it gives me a wide-eye look. It does a great job of lengthening and thickening but it tends to clump and sometimes I need to use a tissue just to get some of the mascara off my lashes because its too much. I also find that half way during the day.. I have a little fall-out from my mascara.. little black flecks under my eyes... which is a big no no for me. I do get a lot of compliments on how great my lashes look and someone even asked me if I was wearing fake lashes.. which is always a plus in my books. I'm very torn whether or not I would buy this again... it does have some really great features but also some negatives. Maybe Would Repurchase

There ya have it! All my empties for the month of March!
If you have any questions or comments about any of these products please leave a comment below!

Have you tried any of these products before?
Happy Easter Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. AWw, that's ok, some people don't even have any empties so you should be proud still!
    Here's to being a free woman! Although, a part of me still misses being a student and not dealing with the stresses of adult life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady.. I'm really going to shoot for more next month!

      www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

      Delete
  2. Your a lot better then me hah! I love the Mango cilantro candle as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells sooo amazing! I'm sad that's its empty.. I hope they bring it back!

      Delete
  3. Hi Brittany, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete