Ohhhh yaaa.. schools out for summer. I'm soo excited to be off for 4 months. A much needed break for sure especially to get my focus back on track because the last couple months were brutal! For my empties this month... I think I did a pretty good job. I've used up some products that I have had for awhile and some samples I just got in the mail and was eager to use them!
In these next few months, I hope to do a lot more posts and reviews of products. If you see me slacking.. please call me out.. ok?
Now on to my Empties!
1. Philosophy Shower Gel (Senorita Margarita)- The smell of this shower gel is to die for and it says it in the name.. it smells just like a margarita. I loved using this in my shower in the mornings because the smell alone would wake me up. Now as for lather it does a pretty good job.. moisturizing.. not so much. I love using a gel that gives me a smooth moisturizing feel when I get out of the shower.. this doesn't do that for me.
Maybe Would Repurchase
2. Urban Decay Setting Spray (De Slick)- I really liked using this product! I would spray it onto my face before any application and I would spray it again when I was done with all my makeup. I want to try other sprays to compare but this is the only one I have used so far.
3. John Frieda Dry Shampoo- At first I thought this product was ok.. but then it made a turn for the worst. I can't even use the whole product because I don't like it at all. It just did nothing for my hair and as for taking away some oil.. it def did not do that at all.
Would Not Repurchase
4. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream (Light)- Love this BB Cream! It gave me a really great coverage without looking like I was wearing anything at all. Now I don't think it gave me any of the benefits like other BB creams do like... skin brightening and so on.. but I really think this product is really great and also has SPF 35 which is great for the summer months.
5. Australian Gold Indoor Tanning Lotion (Sinfully Black)- Now before everyone goes on a rant about tanning in a bed.. I only do it a couple times a year. The last time I tanned at a salon was last April and I just went 3 times this month to give me some colour for a wedding. I've had this bottle forever and finally used it up. I think its a really great affordable indoor tanning lotion and if anyone wants to check it out they should.
6. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat- My marriage to my favorite top coat has ended.. I'm onto other top coats now. I really did like this product but as you can see... it gets soo gooey fast and then the product is too hard for me to apply on my nails. I love how shiny this top coat is to others but I just can't get over the fact that I can only use like half the bottle and then it goes bad.
Would Not Repurchase
7. Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss (I Want Candy)- I'm finally using up all my beauty rush lip gloss that I have bought from Victorias Secret. I always get compliments on how amazing my lips look when wearing this lip gloss. The scent of this one reminds me of pink bubble gum.
8. L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream- I got this little sample from the latest Luxe Box and was thrilled to try it.. and also I needed a hand cream for my purse so it came at the most perfect time. I love this product.. its not greasy and it makes my hands feel really smooth after putting it on. I also like how the smell is not overpowering either.
9. Kerastase Reflection Colour Radiance Protecting Shampoo- I keep getting sample from this brand and they never disappoint me. It made my hair feel soft and smooth... the smell is also really nice. Can't go wrong with a combination like that! Recieved this product also from the lastest Luxe Box.
10. Dermalogica Special Cleaning Gel- I LOVE this face wash. I love the smell.. the way my face feels after cleansing. I highly recommend this product. I can't wait till I go through other facial cleansers that I have just so I can go out and buy the full size of this product. I received this product when I went to the Dermalogica place in Toronto when Luxe Box was having an event. I guess Luxe Box was good for something!
11. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant- I did like this product but then using it for awhile especially in the shower the product went bad. You would have to be soo careful not to get any water in the product because it goes hard and non-usable after that. I had to learn the hard way so this little sample it not used up all the way. I got it again from Luxe Box.
Would Not Purchase
There ya have it! All my Empties for the month of April!
If you have any questions or comments please leave a response below!
Have you tried any of these products before?